General Price List
Prices are effective as of July 16th, 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any item you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected. Sales tax will be added to all merchandise selected for use in this state.
Prior to drafting any contract for goods or services, the responsible party or the decedents’ survivor who is handling the funeral arrangements is entitled to receive a copy of any preneed agreement in the possession of the Funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for, in full or in part, by or on behalf of the decedent.
Download Price Lists: General Price List - July 2018
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charge for all packages, direct cremations, and immediate burials, forwarding and receiving remains).
This price covers:
- Our staff and facilities to respond to your initial request for service 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
- Arrangement conference with the family.
- Coordination service plans with the cemetery, crematory and other parties involved.
- Clerical and administrative assistance in the completion of various associated documents and forms. (Does not include International Shipping Documentation fees, Disposition Permit fees, or State Issued Certificates of Death costs)
The Basic Service fee also covers a proportionate share of overhead costs such as utilities, facilities and equipment maintenance, as well as State Health & Safety Code and California Cemetery & Funeral Bureau compliance.
Except in certain special cases, law does not require embalming. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
- Refrigeration, no embalming (up to 5 days) $350.00
- Refrigeration (after 5 days $ 75.00 per day)
- Cosmetics, dressing, casketing and other personal details $ 250.00
- Autopsy repair, restoration cosmetics (when necessary and authorized) $ 300.00
- Visitation or service at family’s home or at Rose Family Funeral (Monday trough Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm for 3 hours) $ 400.00
- Non-affiliated Chapel, Church or Graveside service (Monday trough Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm for 3 hours) $ 450.00
- Viewing for immediate family only $350.00
- Evenings (after 5:00pm), Weekends and Holidays add $200.00
- Additional hours (past 3 hours) $100.00 per hour
Outside a 25-mile radius, excess mileage will be added at $3.00 per mile.
- Transfer of deceased to funeral home from medical facility $ 500.00 (pick up from residence, or each additional attendant needed add $75.00)
- Funeral coach/hearse $ 300.00
- Limousine (8 passenger) for 3 hours $375.00
- ($110 per additional hour)
- Motorcycle escorts (one per 6 vehicles in procession, minimum of two), each $200.00
This price includes minimum services of funeral director, transfer of the deceased to the funeral home, standard embalming and transportation to LAX airport.
Documentation for international shipping, exclusive of consulate/country fee’s or cash advance items, an additional $350.00
This includes minimum services of the funeral director, transfer of remains from local airport and transportation to the place of interment.
Click here for Merchandise List for pricing and details.
Disposition Permit ($12)
Law requires the disposition permit: California HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE – HSC, ARTICLE 1. Permits [7500 – 7502] ( Article 1 enacted by Stats. 1939, Ch. 60. )
Certified Copies of the Death Certificate ($21 / each)
Air Trays ($150)
Combo Units ($170)
Cremation Packages overage fee, starting 251lbs. (each 50lbs. increment $85)
Alternative Cremation Container ($50)
Cremation Fee up to 250lbs ($350)
Cremation Fee from 251lbs to 300lbs ($430)
Cremation Fee from 301lbs to 350lbs ($510)
Cremation Fee from 351lbs to 400lbs ($610)
Cremation Fee from 401lbs to 450lbs ($710)
Cremation Fee, over 451lbs $3.00 per lbs additional to cremation fee
Witness Cremation, exclusive of cremation fee ($600)
Additional Attendant (required for Home removals) ($75)
Click here for Merchandise Link for pricing and details.